Spring lawn and bed Clean up
Spring clean up is our initial visit to your property in early to mid March (Depending on weather patterns). As the winter season comes to its end your lawn is in desperate need of a “pick me up” - Just like we are after the cold and long winter.
- Clear away left over leaves, branches, and clutter from lawn and flower beds.
- Haul away all remaining debris.
- Mowing the grass.
- Re-edging all cement walk and drives
- Redefining the borders of the lawn
- Weeding flower beds
- Edging flower beds
- Pruning/Hedging shrubs and small trees